Dana Loesch is a delusional Tea Party Republican , gun nut , NRA
shill spokesperson , self-proclaimed American patriot , and make believe journalist. She’s a former CNN , Breitfart Big Delusion Government , and Fox News commentator. In 2009 she co-founded the St. Louis Tea Party chapter. She received Accuracy In Media’s Grass Roots Journalism Award ( which is ironic , since she’s a college drop out , and has a less than perfect reputation when it comes to reporting , and AIM’s reputation for accuracy is also less than exemplary ) and Breitfart’s Inaugural Spirit Award. Her show , Dana , can be seen daily on the Blaze network. I wouldn’t recommend watching it on a regular basis , unless you are a committed liberal , otherwise you may risk losing a few brain cells , and see your I.Q, drop dramatically. If you’re not a liberal , and are a regular viewer , then God help you.
Like most Tea Party , patriotic gun nuts , Dana lives in her own special world , where Obama , and liberals are both communists and fascists who want to take everyone’s guns away , and turn America into a Muslim , ISSIS , Al-Qaeda paradise.
Dana , like your typical , garden variety Obama hater , often has trouble distinguishing fact from fiction. Hypocrisy and double standards mean very little to her. The following are a few examples of her hypocrisy , delusion , and embarrassing displays of stupidity :
- Mocks Hilary Clinton claiming she used her injury as an excuse not to testify at Benghazi hearing. On Fox News , February 2014 , Loesch accused Clinton of using her concussion ( which Clinton sustained while collapsing in her home in December 2012 ) as an excuse from testifying about the Benghazi attack in 2012. She went so far as to accuse the Clinton’s of traveling to the Dominican Republic instead. But according to a report from the State Department , that trip never took place. As is typical of many conservatives of the Obama and liberal hating variety , she was either lying , or was too lazy to check her facts before appearing on a news channel that panders to the ill-informed. Very embarrassing.
- Defends Christian anti-gay , anti-Muslim bigotry , while accusing critics of being anti-Christian bigots. Many Tea Party conservatives have no concept of irony , and Dana Loesch is no exception. During a May , 2014 episode of The Kelly File , Loesch defended the Benham brothers who had been fired from a forth coming reality show on HGTV when they discovered the anti-gay , anti-Muslim background of the siblings. Loesch attacked another guest , Jessica Ehrlich , accusing her of anti-Christian bigotry for daring to criticize the homophobic views of the brothers. In the deluded minds of people like Loesch , anyone who criticizes the views of a Christian , no matter how extreme those views may be , is anti-Christian. They’ve convinced themselves that their bigotry and hatred are acceptable , and anyone who disagrees with them , are persecuting them. They see themselves as martyrs , as innocent victims of a tyrannical commie , fascist government that denies them their right to worship , that is attacking their faith , that is intent on abolishing their religion. But in the real world , nothing could be further from the truth. Christianity is the favored religion in the U.S.. An estimated 75% to 80% of Americans identify as Christians. There are more churches than ever before , more television and radio broadcasts. They can say almost anything they want , even go so far as to accuse anyone who disagrees with them , as un-American. And yet , they scream persecution when someone calls them out on their bigotry and hatred. In their minds , they remain an endangered species.
- Supports ALEC. American Legislative Exchange Council is an organization made up of a membership of conservative state legislators , and corporate representatives that have been drafting legislative bills in secret for years. ALEC has allegedly drafted model legislation on a variety of topics , including deregulation of certain environmental protections , and attempting to weaken labor unions , among many others. In December 2011 , ALEC found itself in a bit of a controversy when their secretive practices were called into question by liberal groups. One in particular , Color Of Change , which had been co-founded by Van Jones , Green Jobs “czar” appointee to the White House , initiated a campaign against them calling their corporate sponsors to task. As a result , several of their sponsors withdrew their membership. Some of these corporate sponsors included McDonald’s , Wendy’s , and Blue Cross/Blue Shield , including dozens of others.
This attack on ALEC upset conservative supporters of corporate extremism. Loesch , on her show , Dana , blew her top and went on an angry tirade , calling out Van Jones , the Color Of Change folks , and their supporters , as Marxists , and fascists , calling their behavior un-American for daring to attack her corporate masters. She personally attacked Jones as an “admitted Marxist” – although at no time has he ever admitted to being a Marxist – and accused progressives of attacking businesses , attempting to shut them down for telling the truth , or some such nonsense. This was a moment where Loesch’s hypocrisy was completely exposed for all the world to see. Loesch herself , had previously been guilty of attacking Acorn , a community organization that was involved in voter registration , health care , and education reform , an organization that had been successfully shut down by conservative efforts to demonize it as being communist. Ever since Obama’s election , conservatives have had an obsession with community organizers as being un-American , as having an agenda to destroy America. Loesch and other hypocrites like her in the conservative media , have no problem exposing the hypocrisy of liberals , but completely ignore their own hypocrisy and double standards.
- Shamelessly defends Memories Pizza bigots with a gofundme account. March 26 , 2015 , Indiana governor Mike Pense , signed into law SB 101 , The Religious Freedom Restoration Act. A similar federal bill has been in effect since 1993 , which had been signed into law by Bill Clinton. Recently Christian run businesses have used it as a shield who believe their religious freedom is under attack when others refuse to tolerate their intolerance. Early last year , just after the Indiana law had been signed , the owners of a pizzeria , by the name of Memories , announced that they would not cater to gay weddings. This caused a firestorm of controversy. Liberal and LGBT groups called for boycotts , which supposedly caused the restaurants temporary closure. This ‘liberal and LGBT bullying’ caught the attention of conservative media. Proud patriotic Christian bigots were outraged that their intolerance was under attack from the ‘intolerant left’. Dana Loesch over at The Blaze network was so touched by their victimization by those awful ‘Godless Leftists’ that she and her cohort , Lawrence Jones – former associate of James O’Keefe of the Veritas Project – came up with a scam by starting a gofundme account for the owners , raising over 800 , 000.
Gofundme accounts are used to raise funds for victims of various tragedies , including cancer , and other life threatening illnesses. Loesch and Jones used it to line the pockets of religious bigots , which is nothing short of shameful and inexcusable. True Christians would be embarrassed by such a stunt , when others who rightfully deserve the money to help them , but these two bigots felt helping other bigots was a much more worthy cause , and apparently felt no shame or embarrassment , which leads me to question their humanity.
- Shamelessly defends marines urinating on dead Afghan soldiers. A recent video allegedly showing U.S. marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban soldiers was a big news item. On her radio show , January 12 , 2012 , Dana defended the actions of the marines , as she self-righteously whined that progressives were talking smack about our military because a number of marines had been caught urinating on dead Taliban soldiers. In her deluded mind , anyone who does not support military action one hundred percent , no matter how extreme , is un-American , and must be a America hating progressive.
She then went onto complain that it shouldn’t be a scandal , and that she couldn’t understand why people were upset about it , since it was so cool , and that she would do the same if given the opportunity. If this woman can’t understand why this kind of behavior would upset some people , then she needs to have someone sit her down , and explain it to her. But with her childish mind and attitude , I doubt she would understand.
Apparently , nothing embarrasses this person. Not the fact that she was wrong about the Taliban being responsible for deaths of three thousand Americans – the Taliban were not responsible for 9/11 . Or the fact that it’s just indecent behavior for anyone to indulge in. But to childish and immature individuals like Loesch , and her followers , a little pee never hurt anyone , especially if it’s someone they don’t care for.
- Blames gun violence on liberals , Obama , Democrats , and everyone and anyone but the NRA.
December 2, 2015 , Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik , both of Pakistani descent , murdered fourteen , and injured twenty-two others at the San Bernardino Inland Regional Center , which helps individuals with developmental disabilities. Following the shooting , the New York Daily News came out with the headline “God Isn’t Fixing This” criticizing politicians who offer their prayers and thoughts after a shooting event , but consistently do nothing , because they are too God damn cowardly to stand up to the NRA and the gun lobby. After the publications release , the conservative media took umbrage with the headline , predictably playing the victim card , complaining that Godless liberals were attacking their God-given right to constitutional free speech by offering thoughts and prayer for the victims. Once again , Loesch , at The Blaze , made a fool of herself with a ridiculous , hypocritical , and pathetic spiel attacking liberals – which she calls the ‘Godless Left’ – Muslims , and anyone who had the audacity to call for gun reform , as a ‘coordinated assault’ on the second amendment rights of gun lovers. In her deluded mind , and the minds of her followers , it’s really liberals , Obama , Muslims , and anyone who doesn’t share an unhealthy obsession with firearms who are to blame for gun violence , the ones who really have blood on their hands. Not those who actually do share the blame and who actually do have blood on their hands – Republicans in congress , the NRA , and Amosexuals who oppose a ban on suspected terrorists from obtaining firearms – those who offer their thoughts and prayers , while opposing any and all gun reform as a personal assault on the second amendment. God knows they share no responsibility. Their hands are spotless.
Dana Loesch is a pathetic excuse for a journalist , and an equally pathetic excuse for a human being.